Montag, 30. Januar 2012

Someone like you - The Daydreamer

Phineas is back! Huzzah! Navci matched his skin tone to Souldoll's NS so that he would look good on his Soulkid body and then she gave him a face-up. He looks spectacular, of course.


He's still missing his arms and his headback, so taking these pictures was sort of hard. He kept trying to keel over and none of the wigs would fit right. I like the idea of dreads on him a lot but I'm not happy with this wig. 


With a random green fur wig. I couldn't style it any better as it kept falling off. Still, fur looks good on most boys, no matter what.


A beautiful mohair wig that fades from pink to orange to blonde. It doesn't fit him at all and I had to hold it over his head. The wig itself is too girly but I'm really leaning towards making him a ginger, though. I always wanted a ginger doll and was pretty disappointed when none of them turned out to be one.

And just for the fun of it:

  

I love his grumpiness and how moody and hurt he looks. But trust me, he's not someone you would want to cross...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen